Certain to sell quickly, this IMMACULATE, MOVE-IN READY townhouse is just waiting for you with CONVENIENCES close at hand...shopping, groceries, restaurants, entertainment, and so much more! A soaring VAULTED CEILING welcomes you upon entering this 2 bedroom, 1 and 1/2 bath home. Talk about CHARACTER, you will love the wood burning FIREPLACE with gas starter in the living room, the OPEN STAIRWAY with the wooden banister, and the unique BAY WINDOW in the master bedroom! Looking for UPDATES? Search no further! The EXTERIOR PAINT, some INTERIOR PAINT, the KITCHEN CABINETS, COUNTERTOP and SINK have all undergone recent updating! Perhaps the large, SCREENED, BACK PORCH will be your favorite feature! All freshly painted, it is waiting for you to simply relax and dine al fresco! The LOVELY VIEW of the green, treed hills will just add to your enjoyment of this outdoor space! The lush, grassy backyard is fenced in and ready for pets and children to enjoy!
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Half
1,160 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window,Storm Windows
- 1. Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Storm Door,Storm Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL),Uncovered Parking.
- Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch Screened. Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association