Stately Brick Beauty with an inviting front porch! Gleaming hardwood floors welcome you in the foyer and continue throughout the dining room, great room and kitchen. Spacious formal dining room and kitchen are perfect for entertaining. Everyone will gather around the large work island with breakfast bar in the kitchen. Kitchen boasts granite counters, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances including gas stove. Great room features a brick fireplace with gas logs (could be woodburning). Master bedroom is roomy with double tray ceiling and luxurious master bath with jetted garden tub, separate shower, double vanities and walk-in closet. The guest bedrooms are good sized and cheery. Finished room in the basement could be a home office or study with large cedar closet. Screened porch in back with tile flooring overlooks the private backyard. Open deck is great for grilling. Main level and basement level parking.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,658 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Vinyl
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Porch Screened. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price