Feel like you live in the mountains with all the conveniences of the city! This beautiful one owner custom built home was completed in 2018 and sits on a high ridge with gorgeous views. The home is on 2 +/- acres in the much sought after neighborhood of Olde Weatherly. Schools, shopping, dining, entertainment, and I-65 are minutes away. It features 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. The master bedroom and master bath, with separate vanities, a soaking tub, and large walk in shower, and a 2nd bedroom, full bath are on the main level. A 1/2 bath is also on the main. Two bedrooms are upstairs and share a Jack/Jill bathroom. A huge media/playroom is also upstairs. Open concept living featuring a kitchen with a huge island with quartz countertops and tons of cabinet space. The kitchen opens up to the living room which features a 20ft tall fireplace! There are hardwoods throughout the main level. There is a 2 car garage with additional parking in the driveway. Large outdoor covered living space!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,753 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Central.
- French Doors,Energy Star Windows
- 2. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Insert,Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Furnace-90% Eff,LED Lighting,Power Vent,SEER 15+
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Acreage,Corner Lot,Heavy Treed Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fireplace,Porch. Acreage,Corner Lot,Heavy Treed Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association