PRETTY BRICK ONE LEVEL SITTING ON A SLIGHTLY ELEVATED CORNER LOT. Freshly painted interior and new carpet in Bedrooms. Private fenced back yard. Great Neighborhood with lake access and dead end street. Wonderful open floor plan. Spacious Living/Dining Room with Vaulted Ceiling. Split Bedroom plan with Master Suite separate from other BRs. Enclosed Sunroom with tile floors opens to gorgeous back yard with tons of potential.
Single Family, Other
1,855 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Insert,Marble (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- Boats-Non Motor Only
- Corner Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Lighting System,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association