This fantastic 1-level ranch house is beautiful, move-in ready, well-maintained, and in a great location! Situated in the hot and attractive Hills & Dales sub-division and zoned for Hoover schools (Spain Park), the house is convenient to I-459 and everyday necessities such as grocery stores, restaurants, and businesses, yet still features much privacy and natural beauty with its 1.80 acre lot. This 3BR/2BA house with 1923 ft2 has innumerable positives and features, including: hardwoods throughout the house, a recently renovated kitchen with marble counter tops (summer 2019), renovated bathrooms (2015), newer HVAC unit (2014), a huge backyard and large front yard for enjoyment and entertaining, 2 living areas with fireplaces, newer roofs (2010 & 2019), tasteful architecture, historic character, and much more!
Single Family, 1 Story
Hills & Dales
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat.
- Storm Door
- 2. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association