Impeccable, full brick 4BR, 5BA home located on a cul-de-sac in Riverchase! Hardwoods and tile adorn every room. A new front door welcomes you. Updates include all new double pane windows, carpet in the basement, new ceiling fans, electrical outlets, and switches throughout, stained deck, new deck stairs, and fresh paint inside and out. The spacious kitchen features a large island, eating area, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, new cabinet doors and drawer fronts, euro-style soft close hardware, extra deep stainless sink, and Bosch dishwasher (2018). The kitchen overlooks the private, tranquil backyard with a screened-in, vaulted deck and separate grilling deck perfect for entertaining or a quiet evening. Great storage update includes easy access attic with insulated door, lighting and paneling. Workshop space in the garage with storage shelving/benches. Finished basement has an entertainment room., half bath, sewing/craft room, and quiet 5th bedroom/office.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Half
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Office, Living/Dining Combo
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Golf Community. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities, Jogging Path
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association