Welcome home to a wonderful home in the award winning Hoover City School District! The home offers 4BR/3BA, additional 3 bonus rooms, living room, dining room, den w/fireplace, and an updated kitchen with marble counter tops, new cabinets, stainless appliances, and light filled rooms! The downstairs offers an additional kitchen and family room! Flooring in home has been recently updated and many light fixtures have been replaced. There are 2 fenced in areas in the backyard and a newly constructed deck! Fresh paint throughout interior. 2 new insulated garage doors for the 2 car garage. New Deck-2019, Kitchen recently remodeled, new double pane windows (except 2), Sewer line replaced + new water line/new meter, hot water heater-2017, roof-2013 (30+yr roof), 4-Ton furnace/AC-2017, HVAC-2017 (10 yr warranty)-- Motivated seller! Hoover City Schools! Basement has 2 areas could be used as bedrooms/bonus rooms as well as additional kitchen, bathroom & living room! Set up a showing today!!!!!
Single Family, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association