This is the home you have been waiting for! ORIGINAL OWNER of custom built home with adjoining lot combines for beautifully landscaped 1.45 acres. The expansive well maintained yard has blooms all during spring and summer and wonderful colors during fall. Enjoy them from your new large covered deck! The immaculate 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home boasts crown molding, trey ceilings, large brick fireplace, plantation shutters, hardwoods and large master ensuite. Have you ever wanted a seasonal closet for decorations? This home has it! The kitchen has stainless appliances and large center island with beautiful custom cabinetry. The laundry room has a large utility sink and lots of shelving for your own butler's pantry! Enjoy breakfast overlooking the large backyard through the bay window - so much natural light in this home. The large daylight basement is ready for you to make yours. The opportunity to live in this neighborhood does not come often - come see it quickly before it's gone.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association