YOU DESERVE IT ALL! This elegant custom home offers wonderful craftsmanship with exceptional design! One will find the balance of classic formality with the coziness of home. The floor plan invites a gathering of friends and family. A 2 story foyer and the gorgeous stone wood-burning fireplace are just a few of the focal points that catch your eye when you enter. Custom cabinets, quartz counter tops, gorgeous lighting and tons of windows cause one to want to sit and stay a while. The Master bedroom and bath are just lovely with hues of neutrals and his/hers closets. A lovely formal dining room & separate study is located just off the foyer. 3 more bedrooms all with large closets, 2 full baths, huge bonus room (can be 5th bdrm), walk out attic space and a full unfinished basement make this home a must see. The flat backyard is perfect for kids or pets to run and play. Located in Indian Springs Village w/ just minutes from shopping, in Oak Mountain Schools this is the golden zone.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Half
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street, On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association