Welcome Home to this PEACEFUL street in the heart of ALABASTER! WALKING distance to both High school and Middle school! Enter into the home from the extra wide front porch to an OPEN entryway with REAL hardwoods throughout! Enjoy the cozy fireplace in the living room and the screened in deck overlooking the fenced-in yard! Eat-in-kitchen PLUS formal dining space or office space? You decide! Upstairs are three Large bedrooms with lots of closet space. Two bedrooms shared a full bath with tiled flooring and the main bedroom has its own on-suite. Downstairs is another bedroom with a jack-and-jill style bath that connects to a bonus room! Use it as a den, bedroom, office, playroom? Lots of possibilities! Two car garage with side access to wooded backyard on this serene street make this one a STEAL. Make it your HOME for the Holidays!
Single Family, Split Entry
2,288 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Electric,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Parquet, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Wood, Brick
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch Screened. Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association