Immaculate 4 bedroom/3.5 bath former Parade of Homes. Gorgeous hardwoods throughout main level with brand new Luxury Stainmaster carpet in all bedrooms. Open foyer with adjacent formal dining room. 9' ceilings with master on main with extra-large master bath. Three bedrooms upstairs with two baths. All bedrooms have roomy walk-in closets. Updated gourmet kitchen with porcelain farm sink, granite countertops and stainless KitchenAid appliances. Extra large center island with five-burner gas cooktop, canopy range hood and bookcase. Kitchen opens to large family room with gas fireplace. Roomy office/study off of den. Large screened back porch off family room opens on park-like setting overlooking a professionally landscaped natural area with irrigation system, outdoor lighting and organic garden. Open deck is perfect for grilling in this quiet, serene setting. Freshly painted interior with three year old roof. Ample parking in and out of the roomy garage.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Insert, Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association