This charming home is located on a quaint street in the coveted Oxmoor Glen neighborhood. I has a sunroom on the back of the home overlooking a privately fenced flat back yard with patio & Tiled floors. Hardwoods in the kitchen, breakfast room, great room & foyer. Beautiful granite countertops w/gorgeous cabinetry, backsplash. All the appliances remain including the fridge w/icemaker and water dispenser. Nice size pantry and crown molding. Ceiling fans throughout. Large great room has fireplace w/marble surround, gas logs & built ins on either side. All window treatments remain. All the ceilings are 9ft.+ throughout including vaulted ceilings in the master. Master w/ensuite bathroom has a very large walk-in closet .Separate garden tub & shower. Double vanity w/granite countertops. Master is separate from the other bedrooms. Nice size bedrooms with generous closet space.
Single Family, Other
1,528 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Compactor Built-In,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Freezer,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Insert,Marble (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,On Street Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Gazebo. Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price