Exquisite 5 Bedroom/5.5 Bath 4 year old Abingdon home located on a private, landscaped 1+ acre lot on a quite cul-de-sac street. Open Floor includes a large great room open to the dining room and Kitchen. The kitchen has all high-end ( Wolf & Sub Zero) stainless appliances, Alabama White Marble, plus an island with bar seating for 4. The home also features: Antique Reclaimed Beams, white oak hardwoods, butler’s pantry, wine fridge and lots of natural light. The main level master BR overlooks the gardens and has a large custom closet and master bath with beautiful Carrera marble, double vanities, large walk in shower and soaking tub. Upstairs is a huge den with room for an art studio/study as well as 4 lg bedrooms and 3 full baths. TWO laundry rooms! The finished basement would be a perfect media room, or in-law suite. In the spring when the Azaleas bloom the neighborhood is a wonderland. Rare for a house in this neighborhood to come on the market. Large deck & patio.
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
4,592 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Double Oven,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Sound System,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Heavy Treed Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System,Storage Building. Heavy Treed Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price