tiful new listing in highly desired area of Altadena Lake! This wonderful home sits on a CULDESAC with views of the LAKE and just a short walk to the new PARK and is CONVENIENT to everything. Walk through the front door and you'll see the gorgeous hardwoods through most of the living spaces. The huge Living Room offers tons of natural light and a wonderful and peaceful view. The large and spacious kitchen offers a large island that can seat up to 6 and is open to the large den. Both baths have been remodeled within the last few months (pHO) and the large Master Bedroom has a walk-in closet! The basement has a den area that's about 1200sf (pHO) and perfect for homeschooling, an office, or a man-cave. Upgrades include a new HVAC (2018) B-Dry type waterproof system and Helical Piers in basement. AFS transferrable warranty to new buyers. B-Dry & Helical Piers throughout basement Remodeled baths. Check out the virtual tour
Single Family, Other
1,801 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Storm Windows
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- HERS Rating 86+,LED Lighting,Storm Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association