OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 2-4PM! Meticulously maintained brick 4BR/3FULL/2HALF bath home in beautiful Heatherwood on low traffic cul-de-sac street with in-ground, salt-water pool zoned Oak Mountain schools. Over 4,000 sq ft of living space with owner’s suite on ML with adjoining office/study, family room, formal dining kitchen and keeping room that overlooks the private backyard and pool area. 2 half baths complete the ML. Gorgeous hardwoods throughout ML. Upper level offers 3BR/2BA with 9’ ceilings, walk-in closets, and loads of walk-in attic storage. Finished basement features huge playroom/den, plus spacious 2-car garage. Deck, backyard and pool area are an oasis and the pool cabana provides the perfect amount of shade for an afternoon nap or a picnic!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Half
4,006 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Double Oven,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,Heated,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing,Salt Water
- Golf Community,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Golf Community,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price