Welcome to 2856 Berkeley Drive. Upon entering, you are greeted by a spacious foyer. Great room on your left has plenty of space to entertain guests. The Dining Room to your right can handle the large task of hosting any party you desire. Just past the stairs is a kitchen that was designed for preparing many breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms including an ample sized Primary Bedroom that can accomodate king sized furniture. The Primary closet has the space to hold all your clothes and is lined in cedar! The Primary bath is designed for function and form, look at that shower. Hall bath serves the additional 2 bedrooms with no problem. Make way downstairs to the ample sized living area with bedroom located just off the room and even has a full sized bath for guests. 2 car garage gives you space to park and store tools and toys. Schedule your private showning today with your favorite real estate agent!!! Thanks for showing an Avasrt Realty listing!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,736 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Electric,Double Oven,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,On Street Parking.
- Brick, Shingle
- Corner Lot,Golf Community,Heavy Treed Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System. Corner Lot,Golf Community,Heavy Treed Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price