Welcome to this fully renovated and FABULOUS 3Br/2Bath home in the Summerwood Subdivision of Inverness. Covered Porch has been extended and a wonderful outdoor living room has been formed with a stacked stone wood burning fireplace, eating area and comfortable area to entertain all your guests PLUS there is plenty of fenced yard left for play. Kitchen was thoughtfully renovated with refaced cabinets, new GE appliances, new hardware and the laundry room was updated too.. Master bath gutted and updated in 2018. Interior has been freshly painted, new hardwood laminate floors and all chandeliers and fans have been replaced. Exterior Painted in 2018, new gutters in 2018 and new roof 2015. You will not want to miss this beautifully maintained and thoughtfully renovated home that is convenient to HWY 280, 459, and the 280 Corridor.
Single Family, Other
1,681 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- French Doors
- 2. Marble (FIREPL),Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Fireplace,Lighting System,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association