This fabulous one level home is located on a much desired street, halfway between Crestline & Mountain Brook Village, walking distance to Jr High. Full of charm, it's large renovation in 2003-2004 added a spacious master bedroom suite, updating much of the interior with Pella windows, new doors in & out, some raised ceilings, wet bar, awesome laundry room, plus so much more. The master suite has high ceilings, limestone fireplace, seating area, arched doors to the courtyard, a dressing room, & a deluxe master bath with jetted tub, separate double shower. The efficient kitchen has custom knotty pine cabinets & wainscoting. Built in a U shape the living areas are separated from the bedrooms by an updated gallery that runs on the rear of the house & has a French doors to the Courtyard. The lovely partially covered courtyard is a private retreat that compliments the professional landscaped yard. The detached 2 story garage has tons storage & add on potential. This house is so special.
Single Family, Other
2,908 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Starter,Masonry,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Sound System,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Wood, Stucco, Brick
- Sprinkler System
- Interior Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association