This immaculate one owner home on a quiet culdesac sits on a very large, private wooded lot overlooking beautifully landscaped back yard. One of the largest lots in Park Trace, you'll enjoy sitting on your deck with a cup of coffee or grilling out and watching all the wildlife. This home has been so meticulously maintained inside and out with fresh paint both, new carpet upstairs and all new windows on the front and 4 sides brick! It has 3 large bedrooms, two with trey ceilings and 3.5 baths. It has a finished basement that could serve as a second den/"man cave", home office, or even a teen or in law suite. It even has a second laundry connection! The driveway has been enlarged to fit several cars in addition to the two car basement garage. Being within walking distance to the Park Trace resident swim/tennis club, hop on the walking trail right out your back door and being able to bike, walk or take a golf cart to school are only a few of the extras you get from this beautiful home!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,578 sq. ft
BUMPUS, ROBERT F
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Indoor Grill,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Intercom System,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association