This is a true Hollywood stucco corner lot home built in 1928 with lots of charm and character. The main level features beautiful hardwood floors in the living, dining and bedrooms, new LVT in the kitchen, two bedrooms a full bath and sunroom/office. Kitchen features gas stove and oven, breakfast bar, dining area, and lots of cabinet space. Upstairs is the master suite with huge walk-in closet, luxury bath with a barrel vaulted ceiling, heated floors, heated air garden tub, double sink vanity, and motion activated lights. Two additional good sized bedrooms, each with an alcove, share a full bath. Hardwood floors are under the carpet in these rooms per owner. The fully finished basement features a mother-in-law suite with large bedroom, full bath, 2nd kitchen, wet bar as well as the private home theater and laundry room. Two new 50 gallon gas water heaters with recirculation pump and 22KW natural gas generator insure comfort when the power is out. Nice open rear deck for entertaining.
Single Family, 2 Story
5,141 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Generator,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Home Theater,Recess Lighting,Sound System,Textured Walls,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Sprinkler System
- Corner Lot,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price