This beautiful 4-side brick home in the Falliston subdivision is sure to impress. Landscaped front & back yards offer mature shade trees, lush zoysia grass in the back yard with a privacy fence, garden areas around the house featuring roses & a variety of shrubs, & a sprinkler system. The open floor plan begins in the foyer with beautiful lamps from the 12-foot ceiling & continues to a large living room with a gas logs fireplace plus a vaulted ceiling with fan & a formal dining room with a tray ceiling. The eat-in kitchen, with all stainless appliances installed in 2018, opens to the screen porch in the back yard. All 3 bedrooms feature hardwood floors, walk-in closets & ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a tray ceiling & the master bath has a jetted garden tub, separate shower, dual vanities, & a huge walk-in closet. Both baths have tile floors. The spacious laundry room has extra storage. Upstairs is a large bonus room with walk-in access to the attic. 2-car garage enters from side
Single Family, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Window Unit.
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Insert, Ventless, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association