PERFECT HOBBY FARM ON 9 +/- acres within the Pine Level school district. This beautiful rolling acreage could be fenced for horses. Nice-sized pond could sustain your animals. This 4-side full brick boasts 2,154 sq. ft of heated/cooled living area and features a formal dining room and a brick wood-burning fireplace. Plenty of room for a growing family with 4 bedrooms, 3 bull baths. Outside you will find an additional pad for a tiny home, a second set of utilities could be used for your RV or your mother-in-law needs. Hurry before this one flies off the shelf!
Single Family, Other
2,154 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Insulated Door,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Detached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking.
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo,Porch,Storage Building. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price