Come discover Chapel Hills, a community filled with young professionals, and see how much further your money will go with the best house on the block! This low maintenance, 4-sided brick house with 2 BR/2BA, has been immaculately maintained and features a 1 car garage, tray ceilings in living room and dining area, split BR plan w/the master suite tucked away from guests' eyes. Master has large garden tub, walk-in closet, new carpet and fresh paint. The kitchen is a cook's dream with its new stove, built in microwave and refrigerator, ample cabinetry, pantry and counter space. And there is access to the flat, fenced backyard & covered patio with a pergola. Engineered hardwoods throughout throughout the common areas and second bedroom, tons of natural light, recessed lighting, & a security storm door. Water heater and HVAC new in 2019. 12-15 Min to UAB. Community pool, tennis courts & fitness center. This house does not disappoint!
Single Family, Other
1,241 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Pool Description
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association