Snead City Limits, Susan Moore school district, 3 bed room 3 bath home on 12 acres. This is a working farm with all 12 acres fully fenced and cross fenced. Home was built in 2019 and has 2400 Square feet of heated and cooled living area. This is a beautiful home with a wrap around porch with views of the pasture from any spot on the porch. Large bed rooms and baths, huge living room, great kitchen that adjoins the living room and has an eat at breakfast bar. Formal dining room area and this is a must see very unique style home. Most of the pasture has metal rail fencing, huge tractor shed and large workshop. Some equipment can be purchased separately if desired. This is a working cattle farm today but is ready for horses if you want to bring your horses instead. This is a quiet farm that is close to shopping, restaurants and stores. The porch has an outside bar for entertaining friends while you enjoy watching the deer and animals play in the pasture and distant fields.
Single Family, Other
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR). Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price