BEAUTIFUL and full of SURPRISES, in Tutwiler Farm! This TIMELESS and TRADITONAL home is situated on a CULDESAC lot in one of Trussville's most desirable neighborhoods. BRICK exterior, cushioned by LUSH and MATURE landscaping reminiscent of a botanical garden with stone PATIO and POND in the back. The main level features a living room, dining room, SPACIOUS den w/fireplace, laundry room, owners suite, an additional bedroom, full bathroom, kitchen with GRANITE countertops and TRAVERTINE floors PLUS an AMAZING SUNROOM and SCREENED PORCH with gas grill area. Total WOW FACTOR! Upstairs are two more bedrooms and a full bathroom, PLUS walk-in attic space for storage. There is a BONUS room in basement with a fireplace, PLUS tons of unfinished space for whatever you can dream up! This is NOT your every day cookie cutter home-FULL OF CHARM and ready for a new family to LOVE IT! Zoned Cahaba Elementary- don't miss this one!
Single Family, Other
2,847 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CAHABA - TRUSSVILLE
Detailed Room Information
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Sprinkler System
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill,Sprinkler System,Porch Screened. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price