Wouldn't be nice to walk out your backyard and feel like you are on vacation? This home has a wow factor for entertaining or just relaxing outside. There is nothing missing. You have a screen porch, a covered deck, extra patio space, a pool, lots of green space and beautiful flowers and landscape. In addition to the yard, you have a large master bedroom on the main level, you have a office space (they are using it as a bedroom) on the lower level, and you have a "mancave". I think it is too nice for a mancave because it has lots of windows and looks out to the pool. The current family has a pool table, sofa, office deck and chair so it is a pretty big space. You will be very happy when you walk in the front door and see the beautiful floors. It really is a great house in a great neighborhood. Home is available to view starting Tuesday Sept 8, 2020
Single Family, Other
2,618 sq. ft
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Gas Logs,Insert,Marble (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom,Textured Walls,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch Screened.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association