Peaceful & private living doesn’t get any better than this spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5-bath home. Host friends & soak up the sunshine on the large deck overlooking the expansive backyard, snuggle up in front of the fireplace or prepare meals in the good-size kitchen; this home will tick all the boxes. Anyone looking for a property where they can make updates & add their own touches will love the potential of the 2,376 sq ft home. The living spaces are large & light-filled while also boasting gorgeous features like wood floors, vaulted ceilings & exposed wood beams. The kitchen offers an island plus there’s a gazebo nestled amongst mature trees, perfect for relaxing w/your morning coffee. Those who appreciate room to move & play will adore the large lot with lush lawn, a rear shed, a large attached garage with a loft storage area plus there’s additional off-street parking space. The bedrooms are also a good size & the bathrooms are well-appointed offering extra comfort to this quality home.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,376 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Compactor Built-In,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Handiman Special,Split Bedroom,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),Off Street Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Irregular Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Irregular Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association