CURB APPEAL in this Fabulous home on large lot in beloved Indian Springs. Gorgeous huge covered back patio overlooking a completely private backyard and woods beyond. Location is ideal for schools, grocery shopping, 280, I-65. This home has so much character, charm & features a circular driveway, parking pad next to the house, 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 full baths. On the main level you find 4 bedrooms, including the master suite, & 3 full baths. Wonderful kitchen that is open to the enormous great room w/woodburning fireplace. Entertaining is a breeze in this amazing space. Beautiful covered porch w/stunning wood vaulted ceilings, a perfect place to gather at the end of the day & enjoy quiet serenity & privacy of this spectacular setting. Finished basement boasts a roomy den, full updated bath & oversized bedroom/office with a second fireplace. 2 car garage in basement. No steps to the house if parking on the huge parking pad adjacent to the back patio.
Single Family, Other
4,412 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Ridge Vent,SEER 15+
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Central Vacuum,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Workshop (EXTR),Porch. Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price