What's NOT to love about the BEAUTIFUL Southlake Crest neighborhood in Southlake?? Homes rarely come to market in this delightful garden home community so you'd better hurry and make plans to see this one right away. This VERY PRETTY solid, all brick garden home was built in 1996...when quality of construction mattered! The easy, open layout of this home features everything you need ALL ON ONE LEVEL. 2-car garage, good size laundry room (washer & dryer stay), large kitchen and eat-in-nook, split bedroom plan, open concept living & dining rooms, roomy primary bedroom suite, and 2 secondary bedrooms that have ready access to a full hall bathroom. Bring your favored decorating ideas and make this beauty ALL YOURS!
Single Family, Other
1,685 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Marble (FIREPL),Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,On Street Parking,Parking (MLVL),Uncovered Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price