Home you do not want to miss. One level living on a private 1 acre lot with view of Oak Mountian. All within 6 miles to I 65. Pelham Schools. Want a home with open floorplan with loads of light from all the windows overlooking beautiful views. Or just sit on the screen porch and enjoy the morning coffee, this home is for you. The floorplan thinks of you the owner, split bedroom plan with a awesome master suite with tall ceilings and large master bath and closet. the other main level bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom and great closet space. So much detail through the house, from the open dining room and special lighting fixtures to the finished basement with the 3 car garage. The basement is finished with an oversized den and office space plus bedroom and full bath. There is ample space in the basement for more expansion or just great storage and/or work out area. the backyard is fenced in. Why wait to build when you could have this beauty. Make your appointment today!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,163 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association