Welcome to 3253 Valley Park Place. This unique home is a must see! Recently updated master bath and hall bath, freshly painted throughout, and new flooring in the mud room and in the basement suite this home has it all! Once you are in the door, you enter into a living/dining room combo with lots of natural light. Round the corner to a wonderful eat-in kitchen with wide opening to the den with gas fireplace. Off of the den you can entertain in the great screened in porch, which is perfect for game day! 4 bedrooms and 3 baths complete this home. The basement truly has so much to offer with a full bath that includes a double vanity, a dry bar, and separate entrance for easy access. The home is in the best location and is in walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Don't miss your opportunity to live in Cahaba Heights, make this one yours today!
Residential - Single Family, Other
Brick,Fiber cement,Stucco,Vinyl siding
2,325 sq. ft
VESTAVIA CAHABA HEIGHTS
Detailed Room Information
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Freezer,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,On Street Parking.
- Stucco, Brick, Vinyl, Fiber Cement
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch Screened. Acreage.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price