Welcome HOME! This CLASSIC FARMHOUSE is exactly what you have been looking for on almost 4 acres! Also has a GUEST HOUSE and WORKSHOP! The MAIN HOUSE is almost 2000 sq ft and has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths with traditional LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, spacious FARMHOUSE KITCHEN, large DEN with WOODBURNING FIREPLACE, master is separate from other 3 bedrooms and has tons of windows for natural light. Fresh modern paint and beautiful shabby chic decor makes this home move in ready! The GUEST HOUSE is approximately 900 sq ft and has a living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a full bath and laundry with oversized COVERED PORCH - great space for in-laws, teens or a RENTAL! Don't miss the 3.8 FLAT ACRES of land, where horses are permitted, and the HUGE WORKSHOP is perfect for a boat, RV, motorcycles or storage. Seller has made the following updates: A/c 2019, Roof 2018. Ask your agent for a complete list of improvements. Schedule your appointment today to see this beauty!
Single Family, Other
1,982 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- 1. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Attached,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association