Fabulous Country French Estate with tons of curb appeal. Main level has an open feel with a large formal dining room, butlers pantry, living room, eat in Chefs kitchen with a large marble island and a hearth room overlooking the well landscaped yard and pool. Master bedroom has access to the terrace, en suite bath that is attached to the laundry room.(Don't miss the tv's in the mirror in the master bath!) 2 additional large bedrooms with own baths and a powder room round out the main level. Upstairs you will find 2 large bedrooms w/ full baths and another room that can be used as a playroom or bedroom and an additional storage room. The Lower level is great for entertaining with its own kitchen, outdoor living area, play room, a bedroom and bath and then a separate full bath for easy access while at the pool. Conveniently located in the heart of Mountain Brook. This home has it all plus some! If you are needing space to spread out in a new house -this one is it!
Single Family, Other
7 Full/1 Half
7,552 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Zoned
- Other. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Central Vacuum,Recess Lighting,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking.
- Brick, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill,Lighting System,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association