A shining gem in Childersburg. This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath, full brick home is located very conveniently to Hwy 280 with just a short 15 minute drive to Chelsea and 10 more minutes to Inverness! This home is a true Southern showplace and features a banquet-sized dining room and a decorator-inspired sunken living room with 14ft. ceiling. The beautiful marble fireplace is flanked by custom-built arched bookshelves. The kitchen has been fully remodeled with all new appliances. Centered in the kitchen work area is an island with a breakfast bar and a built-in cook-top. This wonderful kitchen has granite counter-tops, custom cabinets and a desk area with ample space for any project. The over-sized Master suite is absolutely gorgeous and has a seating area with access to the rear covered porch. The main level laundry is extra large with room for ironing and folding. In the full basement there is plenty of storage with a finished off bedroom and full bath. Welcome Home!
Single Family, 1 Story
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Full, Partially Finished, Basement
- 1. Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street, On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association