Fabulous home on quiet cul de sac in Mountain Brook has been meticulously renovated and maintained for todays discerning buyers. Main level includes an eat in chefs kitchen and den with beautiful Italian Calcutta Gold Marble countertops on the island, butlers pantry and bar. Huge en suite Master bedroom on main with a office/study. You must see this master bathroom complete with double vanities, large walk in shower, laundry and large closet. Gracious banquet size formal dining room and beautiful living room. Upper level has 4 bedrooms each with en suite bathrooms and a play/rec room with a kitchenette. The upstairs laundry has double washer and drawers, utility sink and plenty of room for folding and storage. This wonderful home is zoned Brookwood Forest Elementary, MBJH and MBHS. It is conveniently located just minutes from the Summit, UAB, I-459, Hwy 280 and all of the Villages of Mountain Brook.
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
5,170 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Ice Maker Built-In,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Slate
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- Wide Doors
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Marble (FIREPL),Stone (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Sound System,Wet Bar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Parking (MLVL).
- Wood, Brick, Stone
- Corner Lot,Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Irregular Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill,Workshop (EXTR). Corner Lot,Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Irregular Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association