Welcome to the Historic Hendrix-Cunningham House,circa 1929. NEWLY RENOVATED KITCHEN with Carrara Versailles QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS, SUBWAY TILE BACKSPLASH, New GAS COOKTOP, New CONVECTION OVEN, New FAUCET, DISPOSAL, LIGHTING and OUTLETS with USB ports!! This graceful English Tudor boasts arched doorways, gleaming hardwood floors, tall ceilings, picture windows, plantation shutters, crown molding & a charming wood-burning fireplace. A sunroom welcomes you to the home & is the perfect spot for enjoying morning coffee or evening wine. Off the kitchen is a fabulous private deck with built-in seating...the ideal spot for hosting gatherings with family & friends. The HUGE flat backyard is perfect for play & pets. The bathrooms have been tastefully updated in a classic style (hall bath 2016, master bath 2011). Roof 2010; back Pella windows 2009; exterior paint & Blue stone front patio 2017; basement waterproofed by Aquaguard 2018; kitchen hardwoods refininshed 2019. WELCOME HOME!
Single Family, 1 Story
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Basement
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association