Gorgeous, well maintained, 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in a fun and conveniently located neighborhood. This lovely, warm and inviting home has numerous upgrades. Banquet size dining room, stainless appliances in kitchen with double oven, six burner gas cooktop with griddle, huge walk-in pantry with an open concept to den. All bedrooms are large. Master suite with Master bath on main level, and a 2nd bedroom on main level currently being used as a study. Large daylight den/Playroom/man cave downstairs with second fireplace and 1/2 bath. Big backyard with a firepit. Large deck off kitchen with a patio below. Relax on the peaceful front porch. Abundant storage. Move in ready. Home is less than a mile from Rocky Ridge shops and restaurants. Minutes to the Summit and Downtown. Won't last long!!!! Seller will be taking the Chandelier in Dining Room, but will replace with a new light before Closing!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,148 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement, Block
- Sprinkler System
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association