A rare offering. This historic estate, fully restored in 2007 to its original grandeur, is an architectural wonder on private, wooded grounds. It sits on a quiet country road, at the end of a long drive lined with Elm trees. Once there you feel in a world apart, even though you are only 11 miles north of downtown Montgomery, Alabama. The Elms has been part of Montgomery’s growth and storied history from the very beginning, and even now it is part of the excitement and beauty of Montgomery’s renaissance. It has been a family home since it was built in 1836, and since 2008 it has also been a very popular and profitable event venue. This is a rare opportunity to walk into a modern, stately manor, that requires no renovation. It is a beloved jewel in the River Region, with a thriving business, that has even greater potential for an experienced business person. The Elms, licensed as a Bed & Breakfast, is an entertainer’s paradise. Contact the listing agent to receive more details.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
5,642 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Gas,Refrigerator,Stove-Gas
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Crawl Space
- Doub Paned Window,Storm Windows
- 9. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Power Vent,Storm Windows,Whole House Fan
- Additional Interior Features
- Multiple Staircases,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Porch. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price