LOCATION...LOCATION...LOCATION!! This house is located walking distance to and from Crestline School and Crestline Village. This house has great potential to be your next dream home. A Homebuilder, just purchased this home to Renovate or negotiate a build-job with you! Or, you can "make an offer" to purchase "as is", using your own builder. Needs Updating and/or renovations. Be sure to check it out, because it won't last long in this area, at this price! In the Photo section please find samples of renovation plan options. Several options to choose from, or re-design your own plan. The 1 1/2 story plan features 10 ft ceilings, Open Floor Plan, incredible new custom kitchen and spacious Master Bedroom Suite! Plus 4 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, Den upstairs and big playroom down. 2 car garage, plus circular drive, plus additional 2 car parking on main level. Make an offer today! Will sell AS-IS, or will Renovate, or "Build-to-Suit"! A Steal at $395K... Currently Assessed for $482,400.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Concrete, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
Yes - 1 space
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Daylight, Basement
- 1. Gas Starter, Masonry, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Off Street.
- Wood, Vinyl, Concrete
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association