VERY DESIRABLE NEIGHBORHOOD & SCHOOL DISTRICT!! This beautiful 3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 Bath home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac. Main floor features a formal dining room, eat-in kitchen that opens to great room with gas fireplace & direct access to covered deck for entertaining or just relaxing with a morning coffee. First floor master suite has two separate vanities, jetted tub with stand-alone shower, laundry room is also located on first floor!! Upstairs has 2 bedrooms separated by a Jack & Jill bath & a large bonus room that can be used as a playroom, recreation room or as another bedroom. Finished basement has recreation room, full bath, family/den that opens to a covered patio, fenced backyard & 2-car garage! New roof in 2021 & both HVAC units are less than 5 yrs old!! Neighborhood has a playground for children, tennis courts & swimming pool for family enjoyment. This neighborhood is designed for growing families. Schedule your showing now - this will not last long!!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,900 sq. ft
GRANDE VIEW ESTATES
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Insert,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Cul-de-sac,Irregular Lot,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Sprinkler System,Porch. Cul-de-sac,Irregular Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price