This exquisite stunning full brick courtyard home,"The Camelot” has custom stonework that exudes luxury and charm throughout. You will love the gorgeous custom entryway, to the huge rear patio with breathtaking views, this home just emanates tradition. The family will love the cleverly designed kitchen complete with stainless appliances and beautiful Granite. Also, take your pick and enjoy family feasts in the dining room, breakfast room or gorgeous granite island bar area. You will love the true Master’s Suite that includes a private sitting area and master bath with jetted tub, shower, separate vanities and massive walk-in closet. Upstairs the three additional bedrooms, two bathrooms have a Jack & Jill Bath! Huge bedroom open loft area will accommodate family and guests also with a full bath. Family time will never be dull with the exclusive and impeccably maintained Cider Ridge community pool and tennis courts.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,040 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association