Great Value, Space, Privacy, Outdoor Living, & an awesome water view. Low traffic cul-de-sac & plenty of friends nearby. Recently painted, this home has a fabulous entertaining floor plan w/ a water view! Gourmet stainless kitchen w/ built-in refrigerator, double oven, 5 burner gas cooktop - opens to lrg fam room w/ fireplace. Kitchen & family room flow well to a covered back porch & a screen porch. Banquet-sized DR, Lrg main lvl master w/sitting area. Master bath w/ HUGE walk-in closet. Butler's area in rear mud room. Level two has 4 BR's, 2 BA's, a teen den & a bonus room. Three car main lvl garage & a huge unfinished basement w/ endless possibilities & great conditioned storage space plus room for future expansion. Extras include: 3 HVAC's, plantation shutters, heavy crown moldings, solid doors & stairs to a floored attic. 10' ceilings on the main lvl, 9' ceilings up. Basement is roughed in w/ plumbing stubbed and has a sep HVAC-more storage than imaginable or finish to your taste.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,747 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Shingle
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association