This lovely townhome in the community of Edenton is a very special unit that you must see. This floorplan is very desirable for the privacy and natural light that being on the end affords. The front opens up to a beautiful green space but back also has a fenced yard and garage. Master bedroom and bath are on the main with 2 nice sized bedrooms upstairs. Experience easy living with the HOA handling a lot of the maintenance so you can be outside enjoying the pool! The neighborhood is also great for biking and walking.The vinyl clad, double pane windows are less than 2 years old. Roof 2007. New disposal, new cooktop, new microwave and all new wood flooring on the main floor. Come see this nice townhome in a great neighborhood.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
2,150 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Butlers Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,On Street Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Sprinkler System,Porch. Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price