Great location zoned for Alabaster City Schools with one level plus a bonus room & half-bath upstairs. Stunning 4-side brick, 4BR/2.5BA home is updated & move-in ready on a quiet cul-de-sac in Wynlake community with a private lake. New & improved features incl hardwood floors, carpet, & all new paint. Dine-in kitchen has new upgrades such as granite counters, faucet/sink/disposal, stainless stove, microwave, & dishwasher. Entertainment will be a breeze with an open great room featuring a gas log fireplace, sunroom w/ French doors & windows that invite you to the patio & a large, fenced, flat back yard with open space & shade trees. Master suite features double walk-in closets, jetted tub, separate shower, dual vanity, new fixtures & water closet. Easily accessible laundry room w/ cabinets, mop sink, & 2-door pantry connects the kitchen & 2 car garage. 2 split bedrooms & full bath on main floor, 4th bedroom is upstairs w/ half bath, walk-in closet & storage room w/ walk-in attic access.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,337 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Insert,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,On Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association