Lovely 4 BR, 3 BA Cherokee Bend home has been beautifully renovated & features a huge, level backyard! Elegant foyer boasts a lantern chandelier, wainscoting, slate floor & front door with beveled glass lights. Off the foyer is a large living room, dining room & spacious family room with a fireplace. Updated kitchen includes stainless appliances, counter bar, breakfast room & a door to a screened deck with a gas grill. 3 BRs & 2 BAs are on the main level including a beautiful master suite. 1 BR, BA, wonderful playroom & a bonus room downstairs. Bonus room has a closet & is currently used as a 5th BR. Built-in "lockers" for backpacks, coats, shoes & sports equipment located right by the garage/downstairs entrance. 2-car garage with a work area & excellent storage space are also on the lower level. Private & flat backyard provides the perfect play area. The location is incredibly convenient to the award-winning Cherokee Bend Elem, Crestline and shopping too! Don't miss it!
Single Family, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partially Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Storm Window
- 1. Gas Starter, Masonry, Gas logs, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Boat Parking, Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street, Uncovered.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Storm Cellar. Subdivision, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association