Oak Mountain Schools! Loaded with updates, this charming 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home offers the resort lifestyle in the quiet, picturesque neighborhood of Heatherwood. Only three doors down from Heatherwood Clubhouse and pool! The main level features hardwood floors throughout, a sparkling new kitchen, large island, a butlers pantry, quartz and soapstone countertops, new stainless appliances, walk-in pantry and large laundry room. Master suite has walk-in closets and a large dual-head walk-in shower. Glamorous half bath has a new pedestal sink, hardware, and marble flooring! The newly carpeted upstairs has 2 bedrooms, walk-in closets and a jack and jill bath. There is also large bonus room. On the bottom level, there is an entire home within the home! Here you'll find a bedroom, full bath, walk-in closet, full kitchen and a living room with gas log fireplace. Not to mention a second washer dryer hookup, extra sink & workshop in the golf cart garage! This is a perfect in-law apartment!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,089 sq. ft
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 2. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Monitor,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Programmab
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- Boats-Non Motor Only
- Pool Description
- Heated,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Golf Community,Golf Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Sprinkler System. Golf Community,Golf Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price