Custom Built, full brick, 4 BR, 3.5 Bath in Rosedown. This beautiful home offers over 2800 sq.ft. of finished space, freshly painted interior with hardwood floors in the hall entry, living areas, kitchen and dining room. Plantation shutters throughout the home. Great room fireplace has vented gas logs with a marble surround. Huge master bedroom on the main level with remodeled master bath including tile shower, tile floor and his and her vanity. Main level laundry room with washer and dryer to remain. Eat-in kitchen features white cabinets, an island and pantry. The kitchen overlooks the 11 X 19 sun room which has a great view of the beautiful above ground pool that is surrounded by a huge 20 X 40 deck, newly painted. Sprinkler system in both front and back yards. Plenty of space for the whole family with three bedrooms upstairs, 2 full baths. Bonus room in the basement. Great location convenient to I-65.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,808 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,LED Lighting,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association