Welcome to 440 Turkey Trail Road Odenville, Al 35120. This home boast 4 bedrooms 3 baths and 2 kitchens. This home is on a dead end road with a cul-de-sac. It features a fenced in yard with a 2 car garage, 9ft+ ceilings with a trey ceiling in the living room along with custom made crown molding throughout most of the main level. It has a wood/gas burning fireplace, eat in kitchen along with a separate dining room. The master bathroom has a separate tub shower with double vanity sinks. The tub is a jetted jacuzzi tub to relax in after those long days at work. The master bathroom also has a walk-in closet. The downstairs has its own kitchen area and this area could be consider a mother-in-law suite. Come view this home soon, with this much space; it won't last long!!!
Single Family, Split Entry
3,663 sq. ft
ST CLAIR COUNTY
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,None,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Propane. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Insert,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Multiple Staircases,None,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Gazebo,Grill,Lighting System,None,Porch Screened. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association