Just imagine....a COUNTRY ROAD leading to your home sitting up on a slight knoll overlooking nature. A ONE LEVEL HOME where everybody is on the same level...SPLIT BEDROOM PLAN so the master suite can be a sanctuary....a place of quiet and peace with a large space and a large master bath with a SEPARATE GARDEN TUB and SEPARATE SHOWER, SEPARATE VANITIES and WALK IN CLOSETS. The heart of the home features an OVERSIZED GREAT ROOM with a WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE, a SEPARATE DINING ROOM and the kitchen with its on EAT IN SPACE. Out back the SPACIOUS OPEN DECK overlooks a private LEVEL BACK YARD calling back the memories of days gone by when Mom would have to call you back home. If that weren't enough, downstairs is the INDUSTRIAL DECO PLAY/REC ROOM and OFFICE space.....a place of safety during the storms, a place away from all the noise for an office and a great open space for extra entertaining plus TWO CAR GARAGES. This is the one that has your name on it.. Come claim it!
Single Family, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Office
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Partially Finished, Basement
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association