CUSTOM BUILT FULL BRICK 4 bedroom 3 bath. AND A BONUS GARAGE APARTMENT WITH another bedroom and bath, and kitchen, and living area. Beautiful covered front porch for relaxing. This home features gleaming hardwood floors, tons of natural lighting throughout home, great room with gas start wood burning brick fireplace, formal dining room, crown molding, oversized kitchen, tons of cabinets, desk area, gas stove, stainless steel appliances, bay window, and lots of storage. Bathrooms all have heat lamps in the main house. There is a huge basement with another large den brick fireplace, built-in bookshelves, bedroom, large closet and full bath. Expansive laundry room with sink and room for deep freeze. 2 car detached garage with full kitchen including an island, 1 bedroom and 1 bath apartment or in-law/teen suite. This home is surrounded by natural beauty and tree house. This home has a 5' wrap around sidewalk and beautiful Camelia Trees. To many extras to list. Must see to appreciate!!
Single Family, Other
3,164 sq. ft
MCCORD SAMUEL E
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Gas,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Parquet, Marble, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Windows
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Insulated Door,Ridge Vent,Storm Door,Storm Windows,Whole House Fan
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl, Shingle
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Guest Quarters,Porch,Porch Screened. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price